10. If you find me licking my paws, it’s probably blood . . . and you should probably step away.
9. Disemboweling, decapitation, sending ghosts back to hell, and scrap-booking are my hobbies.
8. Unless you’d like your hand snapped off at the wrist, do NOT try to pet me, call me “kitty-kitty”, or wave anything slathered with catnip in my face.
7. If I’m hacking something up, it’s not a fur ball. Most likely it’s a foot, kidney, and / or heart of the last person who pissed me off. Again, step away. Bad cat jokes and humor at my expense will only earn you a severed liver.
6. Spinal columns are my scratching posts.
5. The faster you run, the quicker you die.
4. Pounces without warning, armed with sarcasm and clever banter.
3. I’m quiet. Very quiet. You won’t know I’m there until you see your blood dripping down my fangs.
2. If you find my piercing gaze locked onto your jugular, it’s a very bad sign. Screaming won’t help you.
1. Werewolves love pussies.
by Cecy Robson
After Celia Wird and her sisters help master vampire Misha save his family, their powers are exposed to the supernatural community of the Lake Tahoe region. But fame comes at a price, and being “weird” isn’t always welcome.
To make matters worse, Celia desires the love of Alpha werewolf Aric, but his pack is bent on destroying their relationship to preserve his pureblood status. And once weres start turning up dead-with evidence pointing to the vampires-she must face the prospect of losing Aric forever. But the chaos only masks a new threat. An evil known as the Tribe has risen-and their sights are set on Celia and her sisters.
After 17 years I've finally finished my BA in English (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not have touched anything labeled "classic", but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my college career.
While I hated to read growing up, I am now an avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction within my favorite (at least to date) genres which include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly PNR or UF from favorite adult authors, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in adolescent literature class I took).
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Team Romp Spotlight on Never Dare a Dragon by Ashlyn Chase - August 18, 2017
- Top Ten Reasons Sex Scenes are Better than Action Scenes with Jennifer Bernard - August 16, 2017
- Who Says Rompers Can’t Stomp? with Adriana Anders - August 14, 2017