Help me welcome today’s author, Brynn Myers.
She’s the author of The Life & Death of Jorja Graham.
Jorja’s New Year’s Resolutions
Since I’m such a fan of making lists, I thought this would be a good place to start for what NOT to do in 2014 or in my case never do AGAIN.
- Don’t try and take on too much while you are still navigating your way through the grieving process. Your heart and mind are still in too much of a fog and you end up putting blinders on instead of seeing things for what they really are.
- Ignore your aunts and your best friend when they try and convince you that a fling with a hot, sexy Louisiana businessman would be good for you.
- When strange things begin to happen around you, don’t dismiss them, they are probably warnings you should heed.
- Don’t buy houses owned by demons and inhabited by vengeful ghosts!!
- Don’t fall for the charms of the above said demon because he’ll end up breaking your heart!!!
- And last but certainly not least, if you find hidden treasures in within the walls of your new house, DON’T touch them, sometimes that crap is meant to stay hidden!
The definition of death includes
but is not limited to the end of
being alive, the end of something.
So by that definition, I died.
The Life & Death of Jorja Graham
is scheduled to be released late January 2014 by Amber Leaf Publishing.
Jorja Graham was the quintessential southern bell: blonde, stunningly beautiful, and overtly enchanting. That was the face she shared with the world and no one would ever know the hell she had endured.
After returning to Savannah, Jorja had everything she’d ever wanted: a new home, a handsome suitor, and the job of her dreams as an antique dealer. Little did she know that the choice to move on with her life would be the one of the last decisions she’d ever make.
Brynn Myers is an adult paranormal romance/urban fantasy author. After considering writing a hobby for years, she’s finally decided to turn her passion and talent into a career. She came into the paranormal book genre later than most but has always loved fairy-tales and all things magical. She uses that love to create her own charmed worlds by writing stories involving passionate, strong willed characters with something to discover.
Brynn lives with her family in the Brevard County, Florida area.