Series: A Killer Style
Published by Entangled: Ignite on January 27th 2014
Genres: Romantic Suspense
Pages: 250 pages
Amazon | Goodreads
"When a fashionista and her bodyguard get tangled up together, watch out for sizzling sex and surprising plot twists." New York Times best seller Rebecca York
Tony Falcon, an investigator from the other side of the tracks, is the olive oil to fashion blogger Sylvie Bissette's Evian water, but it's not just her temper he's inciting. When Sylvie's stalker almost runs her over in broad daylight, Tony must pose as her boyfriend to infiltrate the close-knit fashion community. In a world full of overblown egos and cutthroat ambition, Sylvie and Tony must work together to find her stalker before she ends up with a literal knife in the back.
The Most Hideous Shoes Ever
By Avery Flynn
As a fashion blogger with a pseudonym like the High-Heeled Wonder, you’d think Sylvie Bissett never met a pair of shoes she didn’t like. If only life was that uncomplicated.
It’s Crocs, right? Those are you most hated shoes.
To quote the great Cher Horowitz, “ As if!” Crocs are ugly, but they don’t make it into the top five of fugly shoes. Oh no, I’ve found things much, much worse.
You got it.
5. Jean boot flip flops. No. Just no.
4. Animal Hooves Unless this is for a Halloween costume, stay the hell away from them.
3. Your shoes should not double as mini-snow plows—unless you’re a stage five hoarder. In that case, you probably already have three pairs.
2. If your heels look like a walker (complete with little tennis balls at the base) then you have chose poorly. Very poorly.
1. There are not words to describe my horror of these. Really. I’ve seen a lot of rats in Harbor City, but there’s no way I’m ever going all Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs on them and turning them into slippers.
Now that you know what NOT to wear, go ahead and enter the High-Heeled Wonder Shoes, Swag and Books Extravaganza Giveaway for your chance to win a $100 DSW Shoes gift certificate, books from Entangled Ignite authors releasing in January (Avery Flynn, High-Heeled Wonder; Jody Wallace, Angeli; Julie Rowe, Molly Gets Her Man; Caridad Pineiro and Cathy Perkins, Love International Style box set) and more!
After 17 years I've finally finished my BA in English (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not have touched anything labeled "classic", but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my college career.
While I hated to read growing up, I am now an avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction within my favorite (at least to date) genres which include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly PNR or UF from favorite adult authors, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in adolescent literature class I took).
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Menagerie by Rachel Vincent - May 26, 2017
- No One Puts Clara in the Corner!Buns by Alice Clayton - May 23, 2017
- Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks - May 20, 2017