What the Feck?! (WTF?!) is where we discuss bookish topics that had us thinking WTF?! while reading a book, talking to others in the book community or book news. Stop by on Mondays for new topics.
Jennifer’s Top Audio Recommendations
- Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole, narrated by Robert Petkoff
- Naked Werewolf series by Molly Harper, narrated by Amanda Ronconi
- Kowalski Family series by Shannon Stacey, narrated by Lauren Fortgang (all but one)
- FBI/US Attorney series by Julie James, narrated by Karen White
- The Professional by Kresley Cole, narrated by Kimberly Alexis
- Crossfire series by Sylvia Day, narrated by Jill Redfield
- Mastered series by Lorelei James, narrated by Rachel Vivette, Luke Daniels
- Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep, narrated by Lauren Fortgang
- Jane Yellowrock series by Faith Hunter, narrated by Khristine Hvam
- Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews, narrated by Renée Raudman
- Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones, narrated by Lorelei King
- The Others series by Anne Bishop, narrated by Alexandra Harris
- The Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne, narrated by Luke Daniels
- The Hollows series by Kim Harrison, narrated by Marguerite Gavin
- Downside Ghosts series by Stacia Kane, narrated by Bahni Turpin
- The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole, narrated by Emma Galvin
- Mythos Academy by Jennifer Estep, narrated by Tara Sands
What audios are on your top list?
After 17 years I've finally finished my BA in English (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not have touched anything labeled "classic", but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my college career.
While I hated to read growing up, I am now an avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction within my favorite (at least to date) genres which include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly PNR or UF from favorite adult authors, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in adolescent literature class I took).
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Team Romp Spotlight on Never Dare a Dragon by Ashlyn Chase - August 18, 2017
- Top Ten Reasons Sex Scenes are Better than Action Scenes with Jennifer Bernard - August 16, 2017
- Who Says Rompers Can’t Stomp? with Adriana Anders - August 14, 2017