This year’s Stomp vs Romp gets better every year. Authors did TEAM ROMP proud. I’d like to thank everyone who participated and made the event so much fun! There was some returning authors and new ones. I hope everyone had fun reading the posts from both TEAM STOMP and TEAM ROMP.
Here it the results of the voting poll.
We’re calling it a tie (although Romp clearly won).
- Coreene Callahan giveaway | Rachel S.
- Aces Wild by Amanda Carlson (10) | Angie G., Kim C., Karin, Judith C., Stephanie F., Celeste S., Anne C., Rhianna W., Blythe L., Marcia B.
- Queen of Hearts by Kristen Painter (3) | Victoria Z., Lori M., Aimee Y.
- Hunter by Night by Elisabeth Staab | Winter T.
- Choice of book | Celeste S.
- Jenn Bennett giveaway | Rhianna W.
- AC Arthur giveaway | Rhianna W. & Janice B
- One Night More by Mandy Baxter | Donna S.
- London Steampunk series (bks 1-3) by Bec McMaster | Margaret C.
A big thanks to all the authors on both teams. If it wasn’t for you guys Stomp vs Romp would not be possible! Thanks to all the readers that stopped by to vote and be part of the fun. Carmel and I hope to bring Stomp vs Romp for a 4th year in 2015.
My name is Jennifer (not Jen!) and I live in the South. I coexist with my husband of 15 years, our 11-year-old son and two cats. I'm finishing my BA in English this Spring (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not touch anything labeled "classic" but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my courses. While I hated to read growing up I am now avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction with my favorite (at least to date) genres include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly paranormal from authors I read in the adult genre but I'm explaining after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in my college courses).
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)