This year’s Stomp vs Romp gets better every year. Authors did TEAM ROMP proud. I’d like to thank everyone who participated and made the event so much fun! There was some returning authors and new ones. I hope everyone had fun reading the posts from both TEAM STOMP and TEAM ROMP.
Here it the results of the voting poll.
We’re calling it a tie (although Romp clearly won).
- Coreene Callahan giveaway | Rachel S.
- Aces Wild by Amanda Carlson (10) | Angie G., Kim C., Karin, Judith C., Stephanie F., Celeste S., Anne C., Rhianna W., Blythe L., Marcia B.
- Queen of Hearts by Kristen Painter (3) | Victoria Z., Lori M., Aimee Y.
- Hunter by Night by Elisabeth Staab | Winter T.
- Choice of book | Celeste S.
- Jenn Bennett giveaway | Rhianna W.
- AC Arthur giveaway | Rhianna W. & Janice B
- One Night More by Mandy Baxter | Donna S.
- London Steampunk series (bks 1-3) by Bec McMaster | Margaret C.
A big thanks to all the authors on both teams. If it wasn’t for you guys Stomp vs Romp would not be possible! Thanks to all the readers that stopped by to vote and be part of the fun. Carmel and I hope to bring Stomp vs Romp for a 4th year in 2015.
After 17 years I've finally finished my BA in English (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not have touched anything labeled "classic", but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my college career.
While I hated to read growing up, I am now an avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction within my favorite (at least to date) genres which include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly PNR or UF from favorite adult authors, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in adolescent literature class I took).
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Team Romp Spotlight on Tougher in Texas by Kari Lynn Dell - August 21, 2017
- Team Romp Spotlight on Never Dare a Dragon by Ashlyn Chase - August 18, 2017
- Top Ten Reasons Sex Scenes are Better than Action Scenes with Jennifer Bernard - August 16, 2017