Break out the cocoa (the naught or nice kind), and grab your holiday themed books because the Ho-Ho-Ho read-a-thon is back for another year! Jennifer @ Book Shelfery (formerly Bawdy Book Blog) and Kim @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer are once again hosting read-a-thon.
This year I get to be one of the elves hosting a mini challenge (more info on my challenge below). Be sure and use the hashtag #HoHoHoRAT to keep others informed of your progress!
To be eligible for the Participant Grand Prize you will need to do the following:
- post a starting post (don’t have a blog? no worries post your goals to Goodreads, Booklikes, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr etc.) Be sure and link back to Book Shelfery and Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
- read at least one holiday themed book (can be winter themed)
- participate in at least one of the challenges
- update your progress, you can do this on your start-up post if you like, keep a daily log or do a wrap-up post
- have fun!
You can see all of the rules on the sign-up page: HoHoRAT official rules
1. Link-up & post goals before 7 Nov.
2. Grab the button and share
3. Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for the grand prize of $20 B&N or Amazon gift card
4. Read or listen to as many holiday themed books during the read-a-thon (12.01am 7th Nov to 11.59pm 11 Nov (your time zone))
5. Grand Prize Raffle will be open until 11.59pm (EST) on 13 Nov and you will be notified by 15 Nov
Where else do you go to participate in a challenge?
- Bea @ Bea’s Book Nook
- Trish@ Between the Lines “Name That Book”
- Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts
- April @ My Shelf Confessions
- Melissa & Truffles @ Mochas, Mysteries and Meows
- Ginny @ Gin’s Book Notes
- Jennifer @ The Book Nympho “Holiday Reading Selfie”
Holiday Reading Selfie
Giveaway is only open to people participating in Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon
Prize: $10 Amazon gift card (open internationally)
Books read for #HoHoHoRAT
Currently listening to :
My audiobook pile is growing more every day. When I can't read I'm listening to an audio. Seriously y'all, I'm an audiobook junkie!
I love rejecting reality by reading/listening to all kinds of Romance and Urban Fantasy.