Christina’s Holiday To-Do List:
- Wrap presents while Nathaniel’s at school or visiting with nice widow across the street. (CHECK)
- Get to know the nice widow’s hot but emotionally wounded son, Will, who has returned to town after years away. (CHECK)
- Learn how to bake Christmas cookies. (CHECK)
- Try not to be attracted to Will.
- Take time to appreciate the life I’ve built for myself and my son after my ex-husband lost all of our money and went to prison. (ONGOING)
- Stay out of the garage, where Will is helping my son with a special Christmas gift.
- Do NOT kiss Will.
- Pick out the perfect gifts for Will and his mom. (CHECK)
- Enjoy the town’s Christmas parade. (CHECK)
- Do NOT fall in love with Will Broughton. (PENDING…)
Christina Forrester is starting over. After a financial scandal sent her ex-husband to prison, she’s left raising her young son without any of the comforts of their old life. Budgets, coupons, lawn care—you name it, she’s learning to do it all on her own. Well, almost on her own—she’d be lost without Gail Broughton, the kind widow across the street. But when Gail’s son comes home, Christina’s vow to never trust a man again is put to the test.
Will Broughton left town because he was tired of being “that poor man” who lost his wife and unborn child in a tragic accident. But years have passed and, with his dad gone and his mom alone, it’s time to go home. Only his mother’s not alone. She’s taken Christina under her wing, and the beautiful and determined single mother awakens something in Will he thought was buried forever.
As Will and Christina are forced to spend more time together, feelings that are more than neighborly grow between them. And with Christmas coming and a child filling both houses with holiday cheer, it becomes nearly impossible not to embrace the joy—and the love—in their lives.
For a chance to win a $50 gift card to your favorite ebookstore, tell me your favorite holiday to-do list item!
(Mine is stuffing the stockings. So many fun, little gifts!)
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert - April 28, 2017
- Accidentally on Purpose by Jill Shalvis - April 22, 2017
- Debut Author Chelsea Mueller Stops By - April 20, 2017