Invalid challenge name.
Sign up for the challenge HERE
Audiobooks Listened to for challenge:
Invalid challenge name.
Sorry this time the giveaway is open to US participants only due to shipping cost.
Next time I host (3rd Quarter) it will be open to everyone.
Winner will get to pick 4 audio books from my pile. These are audio CDs I’ve received for review and have been opened but they are all like new.
Titles to choose from:
- The Expert’s Guide to Driving a Man Wild (Bluebonnet #3) by Jessica Clare
- The Virgin’s Guide to Misbehaving (Bluebonnet #4) by Jessica Clare
- A Nameless Witch by A. Lee Martinez
- Ecstasy Untamed (Feral Warriors #6) by Pamela Palmer
- A Love Untamed (Feral Warriors #7) by Pamela Palmer
- My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake#2) by Chelsea M. Cameron
- The Wild Ones (The Wild Ones #1) by M. Leighton
- Wild Child (The Wild Ones #1.5) by M. Leighton
- Dark Witch (The Cousins O’Dwyer Trilogy #1) by Nora Roberts
- Shadow Spell (The Cousins O’Dwyer Trilogy #2) by Nora Roberts
- Shifting Shadows by Patricia Briggs
- Sweet Talk by Susan Mallery
- Ghouls Rush In (Peyton Clark, #1) by H.P. Mallory
- Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2) by H.P. Mallory
- Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn #1) by Ruth Cardello
- The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers, #1) by Denise Grover Swank
- The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers, #2) by Denise Grover Swank
- The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3) by Denise Grover Swank
- Hell for Leather (Black Knights Inc., #6) by Julie Ann Walker
- Dragon Bones (Hurog, #1) by Patricia Briggs
- Dragon Blood (Hurog, #2) by Patricia Briggs
After 17 years I've finally finished my BA in English (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not have touched anything labeled "classic", but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my college career.
While I hated to read growing up, I am now an avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction within my favorite (at least to date) genres which include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly PNR or UF from favorite adult authors, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in adolescent literature class I took).
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Closing Time . . . - December 31, 2017
- Audible Romance Package - December 30, 2017
- Top 10 of 2017 – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2018 - December 29, 2017