I currently have 250+ books on my library wish list. If you’re like me, you love to read and buying every book you read really puts a hurt on your wallet. Checking books out from the library can save you TONS of money. FREE audiobooks/books are awesome. Renew your library card today!
- Wild Cat (Shifters Unbound, #3) by Jennifer Ashley – $7.59
- Hard Mated (Shifters Unbound, #3.5) by Jennifer Ashley – $2.99
- Mate Claimed (Shifters Unbound, #4) by Jennifer Ashley – $7.59
- Perfect Mate (Shifters Unbound, #4.5) by Jennifer Ashley – $1.99
- Howling for You by Chloe Neill – $2.99
Saved $23.15 by using my library
I also got a little something non-book related.
- Penny Dreadful season 1
Saved $25.98 by using my library
Total savings 43.15
Invalid challenge name.
- Let Me Go (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell #6) by Chelsea Cain (audiobook) – $19.59
- Bound in Flames (Night Prince #3) by Jeaniene Frost – $5.99
- The Rosie Effect (Don Tillman #2) by Graeme Simsion (audiobook) – $14.69
- Hard to Come By (Hard Ink #3) by Lauren Kaye – $1.99
- The Cinderella Murder by Mary Higgins Clark (audiobook) –$14.69
- You (You #1) by Caroline Kepnes – $13.69
- Shades of Gray (KGI #6) by Maya Banks (audiobook) – $14.68
- A Single Kiss (Sweetest Kisses #1) by Grace Burrowes – $6.15
- The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay #1) by Susan Mallery –$6.99
Jonetta saved $98.46 by using her library
- Gimme Some Sugar (Pine Mountain #2) by Kimberly Kincaid – $4.61
- Turn Up the Heat (Pine Mountain #1) by Kimberly Kincaid – $5.39
- The Old Blue Line: A Joanna Brady Novella (Joanna Brady #15.5) by J.A. Jance – $1.99
- Storm Front (The Dresden Files #1) by Jim Butcher – Audio $27.99
- Keep Me Safe (Slow Burn #1) by Maya Banks – $3.99
- Obsession in Death (In Death #40) by J.D. Robb – $10.49
Anne saved $54.46 by using her library
How much did you save in February by using your library?
After 17 years I've finally finished my BA in English (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not have touched anything labeled "classic", but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my college career.
While I hated to read growing up, I am now an avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction within my favorite (at least to date) genres which include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly PNR or UF from favorite adult authors, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in adolescent literature class I took).
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Menagerie by Rachel Vincent - May 26, 2017
- No One Puts Clara in the Corner!Buns by Alice Clayton - May 23, 2017
- Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks - May 20, 2017