I currently have 250+ books on my library wish list. If you’re like me, you love to read and buying every book you read really puts a hurt on your wallet. Checking books out from the library can save you TONS of money. FREE audiobooks/books are awesome. Renew your library card today!
I’ve been trying to work on my purchased and for review TBR pile so I’ve not snagged much from the library in the last two months.
Requested library purchase:
- Wrecked (Barnes Brothers, #1) by Walker, Shiloh
- Nothing To Fear (Romantic Suspense, #4) by Rose, Karen
- Cold Betrayal: A Novel (Ali Reynolds, #10) by Jance, J.A.
- Aftershock (Aftershock, #1) by Sorenson, Jill
- Witches in Red: A Novel of the Mist-Torn Witches by Hendee, Barb
- The Mist-Torn Witches (The Mist-Torn Witches #1) by Hendee, Barb
- I’m Watching You (book #3) by Rose, Karen
- Stirring Up Trouble (Pine Mountain, #3) by Kincaid, Kimberly
Invalid challenge name.
SIGN UP FOR THE CHALLENGE HERE.
After 17 years I've finally finished my BA in English (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not have touched anything labeled "classic", but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my college career.
While I hated to read growing up, I am now an avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction within my favorite (at least to date) genres which include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly PNR or UF from favorite adult authors, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in adolescent literature class I took).