I currently have 250+ books on my library wish list. If you’re like me, you love to read and buying every book you read really puts a hurt on your wallet. Checking books out from the library can save you TONS of money. FREE audiobooks/books are awesome. Renew your library card today!
I snagged these books from Central Arkansas Library and/or Arlene Cherry Memorial Library. Go see what Felicia over at The Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog snagged! Also join our Snagged @ The Library Reading Challenge.
Prices are via Amazon (ebooks)
- Trailer Park Fae by Lilith Saintcrow $9.99
- Generation V by M.L. Brennan $7.58
- House Immortal by Devon Monk $7.59
- Hard to Let Go by Laura Kaye $5.99
- 100 Cupboards by N.D. Wilson (children’s book) $5.98
Saved $37.13 in books
Libraries are great for books but did you know most have movies and video games too?
Games* | Movies
Prices are via Walmart.com or Amazon
- WiiU – Monster High 13 wishes $37.99
- WiiU – Hyrule Warriors $48.99
- WiiU – Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze $39.99
- Wii – Rhythm heaven fever $19.75
- PS3 – Bioshock $21.57
- DVD – Scooby-Doo Zombie Island $5.88
Saved $168.29 in games | movies
*There are at least two more video games not listed. I couldn’t remember what they were. I know there was another Link/Zelda game checked out. And my husband checked out another video game plus a couple of graphic novels and Game of Thrones audiobooks but I’m not including those my total.
Total Savings $205.42 by using library card
Prices are via Amazon (ebooks)
- Rock Hard by Nalini Singh $4.99
- Teardrop Lane by Emily March $5.99
- It Started With a Scandal by Julie Long $1.99
- At Wolf Ranch by Jennifer Ryan $4.99
- When it’s Right by Jennifer Ryan $4.99
- Private Affair by Rebecca York $6.15
- First Time in Forever by Sarah Morgan $6.39
- Get a Clue by Jill Shalvis $5.84
- The Inner Circle by Brad Metzler $7.99
- The Fifth Assassin by Brad Metzler $7.99
- Holding Strong by Lori Foster $6.39
Saved $63.30 in books
Prices are via Audible (member prices)
- Animal Magnetism by Jill Shalvis $19.59
- Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis $19.59
- The Escape Artist by Diane Chamberlain $19.59
- Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry $17.62
- Agent 6 by Tom Rob Smith $17.14
14th Deadly Sin by James Patterson $17.15
The Silent Wife by A. S. A. Harrison $17.13
The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarity $17.15
Blood on Snow by Jø Nesbo $17.15
Saved $162.11 in audiobooks
Total Savings $225.81 by using library card
- Grave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3) by Butcher, Jim
- High Heat (Jack Reacher, #17.5) by Child, Lee
- Second Son (Jack Reacher, #15.5) by Child, Lee
- You Can’t Hide (Romantic Suspense, #5) by Rose, Karen
- A Wanted Man (Jack Reacher, #17) by Child, Lee
- Dirty Secrets (Romantic Suspense, #4.5) by Rose, Karen
- Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2) by Butcher, Jim
- Kinked (Elder Races, #6) by Harrison, Thea
- Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1) by Armstrong, Kelley
- Lord’s Fall (Elder Races, #5) by Harrison, Thea
- Razed by Walker, Shiloh
Invalid challenge name.
SIGN UP FOR THE CHALLENGE HERE.
How much did you save by using your library?
After 17 years I've finally finished my BA in English (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not have touched anything labeled "classic", but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my college career.
While I hated to read growing up, I am now an avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction within my favorite (at least to date) genres which include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly PNR or UF from favorite adult authors, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in adolescent literature class I took).
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Closing Time . . . - December 31, 2017
- Audible Romance Package - December 30, 2017
- Top 10 of 2017 – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2018 - December 29, 2017