Can’t Get Enough of . . . is a new monthly feature here at The Book Nympho where we give you lists of books that are similar either by topic, genre, character types, etc. You can find new posts mid-month on Friday.
Whether they’re on the TV screen or behind the pages of a book, zombies can be found in horror, comedy and romance these days. And I can’t get enough of them in all formats.
TV | Movies
- The Walking Dead
- AMC’s hit show based on a comic book series and now has novels.
- New TV show on CW based on a comic book series. If you enjoy White Trash Zombie series by Diana Rowland you may enjoy this cheeky show.
- Woody Harrelson killing zombies with some fun snarky times.
- Fear The Walking Dead
- Spin off of The Walking Dead. A kind of prequel where we get to see how the world falls apart just as the zombies take over.
- White Trash Zombie series by Diana Rowland
- Want zombies on a lighter scale? This is the series for you. You get brains, action and humor.
- Run by Gillian Zane
- The Walking Dead series by Jay Bonansinga, Robert Kirkman
- If you’re a fan of the show and like horror you’ll need to check out this series and they’re really good on audio!
Zombie Books on my TBR
- As the World Dies series by Rhiannon Frater
- Amanda Feral series by Mark Henry
- White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter
- Ashley Parker series by Dana Fredsti
So, can you get enough of zombies, walkers, biters, etc.?
If so, do you like them mindless or undead with a the ability to reason and speak?
What are some of your favorite books, TV shows and/or movies featuring zombies?
After 17 years I've finally finished my BA in English (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not have touched anything labeled "classic", but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my college career.
While I hated to read growing up, I am now an avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction within my favorite (at least to date) genres which include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly PNR or UF from favorite adult authors, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in adolescent literature class I took).