Back by popular demand, Audiobook Challenge is back for 2016! Join The Book Nympho and Hot Listens for the 4th year of great audiobooks.
Audiobooks are great for those times you want to read but can’t for some reason like driving, doing chores, working out, or if you’re one of the lucky ones like me, listen to them at work.
I know some of you are thinking, audiobooks? Pass. I thought that once too. But when you find a great narrator they can make the story even better. There are some series I will only listen even if I can get the Arc I’ll wait until the audio is available because the narrator does such a great job bring the book to life.
reading challenge details:
- Runs January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2015.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button (on the sidebar) and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30-50
- Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+
<div align="center"><a href="http://wp.me/p3GvSV-5tv" rel="nofollow" title="The Book Nympho" target="_blank"><img src="http://thebooknympho.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Audio-2016-.jpg" alt="The Book Nympho" style="border:none;" />
This year I’m scaling back because I’ll be busy with school reading.
My goal for 2016 is My Precious 30-50
2016 Audiobook Challenge
Host: Hot Listens & The Book Nympho
My Summary Post
Progress: 39/40 (98%)
1 January, 2016 — 31 December, 2016
- My Lady Quicksilver by Bec McMaster
- Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs
- The Dirt on Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones
- Touch & Geaux by Abigail Roux
- Feverborn by Karen Marie Moning
- Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren
- Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
- Big Rock by Lauren Blakely
- Ball & Chain by Abigail Roux
- Bitter Bite by Jennifer Estep
- Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs
- Trapped by Kevin Hearne
- Targeted by Katie Reus
- Sweep in Peace by Ilona Andrews
- Charming by Dannika Dark
- Crash & Burn by Abigail Roux
- Bright Blaze of Magic by Jennifer Estep
- Mister O by Lauren Blakely
- The Voodoo Killings by Kristi Charish
- Ante Up by Amanda Carlson
- Midnight Marked by Chloe Neill
- Everywhere and Every Way by Jennifer Probst
- Forged by Desire by Bec McMaster
- One Second by Dannika Dark
- Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
- Forevermore by Kristen Callihan
- The Player by Kresley Cole
- The Redhead Revealed by Alice Clayton
- Where the Wild Things Bite by Molly Harper
- Shattered by Kevin Hearne
- Well Hung by Lauren Blakely
- Control, Burn, Resist by C.D. Reiss
- Staked by Kevin Hearne
- Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton, Nina Bocci
- My One and Only by Kristan Higgins
- Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole
- Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren
- The Sexy One by Lauren Blakely
- Marriage Games by C.D. Reiss
My audiobook pile is growing more every day. When I can't read I'm listening to an audio. Seriously y'all, I'm an audiobook junkie!
I love rejecting reality by reading/listening to all kinds of Romance and Urban Fantasy.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 5 Favorite Scenes: BELLE CHASSE by Suzanne Johnson - December 2, 2016
- Primal Possession by Katie Reus - November 25, 2016
- One Snowy Night by Jill Shalvis - November 18, 2016