One of my main goals for 2016 is to read from my TBR. So I’m joining this challenge for the month of March to make me focus on books from my TBR Jar. I’m setting aside the whole month for books released before 2016. Visit Caffeinated Book Reviewer for more details and to sign up.
Invalid challenge name.
Books Read for the Challenge
Invalid challenge name.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend me if your shelves are private.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) It can also be a shelf on Goodreads. Be sure to friend me, so I can see it. Friend me: Kimba
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2016 and ends March 31, 2016 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile .
- ALL books must have been published before March 1, 2016. I don’t care where you got them, so old ARCS count too.
- Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. ( these can be mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Earn extra entry for participating in Twitter Party Wednesday March 16th and 7pm (EST) (There will be mini-prizes)
- Earn extra entry for participating in the 24 hour TBR read-a-thon Saturday March 12th. (sign-up will post in February)
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2016 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2016 release valued at up to 20 US dollars. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy from Amazon or B&N)
After 17 years I've finally finished my BA in English (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not have touched anything labeled "classic", but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my college career.
While I hated to read growing up, I am now an avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction within my favorite (at least to date) genres which include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly PNR or UF from favorite adult authors, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in adolescent literature class I took).
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Menagerie by Rachel Vincent - May 26, 2017
- No One Puts Clara in the Corner!Buns by Alice Clayton - May 23, 2017
- Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks - May 20, 2017