Series: Honey #2
Narrator: Lizbeth Gwynn
Published by Audible Studios on 06-06-17
Genres: D/s, Erotic Romance
Length: 15 hrs and 29 mins
Amazon | Goodreads
Step into the Honey Club, where every sensual boundary will be tested in search of the ultimate pleasure....
Branch doesn't exist. Living off the grid, he's looking for a way to forget his past and the guilt that plagues him. But no woman has ever been able to bring him to the edge he craves.
After a traumatic experience of her own, Evangeline stepped away from the decadent world of the Honey Club. But when she gets Branch's offer - to play without boundaries or commitments - it's too tempting for her to refuse.
As their passion ignites, Evangeline and Branch push each other to their farthest limit, fulfilling their darkest desires while falling harder and deeper than they ever imagined.
read it, track reviews are a way to track books for my reading challenges and they will be super short
After finally popping my Kristen Ashley cherry with The Deep End, I couldn’t wait to listen to more in Honey series. Lizbeth Gwynn brought all the sexy and emotions with her narration of The Farthest Edge. Great author/narrator pairing!
Things you need to know about this listen:
- Hot as fuck!
- You’ll need batteries, batteries, batteries or someone to help you get sweaty
- 30% story, 70% jacking, milking, sucking and any other ways of getting a hot alpha sub off in a playroom or bedroom. (Not that I minded at all!)
- Smoking narration to bring melt your ear buds
- You’ll wish you were part of a ménage with Branch and Evangeline or at the very least with your face to the window of the playroom.
- Did I say hot as fuck?!
I have now added ALL Kristen Ashley backlist to my TBR. I’m not sure which series I’ll read/listen to next. I’m thinking either Rock Chic or Colorado Mountain Series. If you have read her please place your vote for your favorite series in the comments.
After 17 years I've finally finished my BA in English (no I do not want to be a teacher). Before majoring in English I would not have touched anything labeled "classic", but I have enjoyed a few along the way in my college career.
While I hated to read growing up, I am now an avid book reader and audiobook listener. I love rejecting reality one book at a time. I only read fiction within my favorite (at least to date) genres which include: most romance (paranormal, contemporary, D/s, BDSM, M/M)Urban Fantasy, and a few YA (mostly PNR or UF from favorite adult authors, but I'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone after enjoying a few contemporary YA novels in adolescent literature class I took).
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Series Catch Up: Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrain - September 22, 2017
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren - September 16, 2017
- Audio: Crossbreed Series by Dannika Dark - September 12, 2017
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: