There’s some new rules and twists this time around. I’ve decided to challenge myself and go with THE SWITCH (see below).
Let’s start with the basic rules and then we’ll get to the complicated.
- The challenge begins December 16th at 12am EST and ends March 9th at 11:59pm EST.
- You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and January 20th on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc. Be sure to indicate if you’re doing regular COYER or The Switch. Link your sign-up to the linky below.
- You can choose to do regular COYER – which is the same as The Strict – or COYER Switch.
- Link your reviews to the linky that will be provided on the Kick-off Post.
- There will be three grand prize winners – $10 gift card – one for the linky review list, and two for Switch participants.
Of course that’s not it… way too simple for us! Now to show your three options #COYER Switch!
COYER Switch has 3 components: The Strict, The List, and The One with the Twist. If you participate in COYER Switch, you’ll do each component at different times. There will be three phases:
- December 16 – January 12 (**The One with the Twist)
- January 13 – February 9 (*The List, I will post my list by December 31st)
- February 10 – March 9 (***The Strict)
You can choose to do the three components in any order you’d like, but you’ll do each component once.
This is good old strict COYER. The rules:
- Every book you read must be an eBook or audiobook.
- Every book must be either free or less than $5.
- No library books, borrowed books, or Kindle Unlimited.
For The List, you guessed it… you’re making a list!
- Make a list of up to 30 books you want to read.
- Every book on the list must be in your possession BEFORE you put them on the list.
- You can add 5 new books for every 5 books you read.
- Books on the list can be any format, any price, obtained any LEGAL way… so that means library books, KU, borrowed, etc.
**The One with the Twist
The One with the Twist is probably my favorite…
- You can read ANY book. ANY price. Obtained any LEGAL way.
- The Twist is, you have to stick with one format. If you choose audiobooks, then only the audiobooks you read during this phase will count. If you choose eBooks, then only eBooks you read during this phase will count. ETC….
Find out more and Sign Up!