I received this book for free from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.The Flirtation by Tara Sue Me
Series: Submissive #10
Published by Berkley on August 8th 2017
Genres: Erotic Romance
Amazon | Goodreads
Lynne has not wanted for anything since she began working as Nathaniel and Abby's nanny--until the night they invite her to a group BDSM meeting. The abrupt breakup she had with her last Dom made her turn her back on the lifestyle, but now she's ready to dive back in. When she starts chatting on online BDSM message boards, she's shocked to discover Simon, her former Dom, is a frequent poster--and even more shocked at herself when she creates a secret identity and strikes up a conversation.
After messaging with a mysterious submissive online, Simon forms an immediate connection. Lynne and Simon's D/s relationship grows in intensity, but can their relationship survive after the truth is exposed, and Lynne's identity is laid bare?
The Flirtation is the second book experience with Tara Sue Me and I have to say after loving both books (first was Master Professor) I am now hooked on Tara’s writing style. The Flirtation is 10th book in the Submissive series but it can easily be read as a stand alone. I know because that’s what I did. After loving the world and characters in this installment I will go back and read the other books in the series. I read over the Synopsis for the other books to see what books the secondary characters were in because there were a few couples or references to couples. I want to read all their stories.
Why did I love The Flirtation?
- Main characters – Lynne and Simon are both great people I rooted for the whole book.
- D/s relationship – I’m really enjoying romances with kind of kink when they are written well.
- All the Feels – The story between Lynne and Simon gave me every feeling while reading it.
- Hot Sex – But not just hot sex . . . love and respect that went with it.
- Sadist / masochist – I’ve read the terms before but never in a BDSM romance and the way Tara wrote them I didn’t feel “icky” about it like I thought I would. I found it every interesting and kind of hot.
I’m excited to read more by Tara Sue Me and I’m lucky that my library has most of her back list. If you are into BDSM romances you should really give her a try.